Here is a context menu add-on for XP which allows you to quickly open Windows Mobile device folder(s). I love it, makes folder access a breeze.


Think of the entries as shortcuts. Instead of opening folders from ActiveSync, you do it from the context menu. I have only included some default ones so not all of (your) device folders will show up on the list. The ‘Temp’ and ‘Storage Card’ folders are separated from the 3 main device OS group (SP2002, WM2003 SE, WM5/ WM6). Please use the appropriate folder ’shortcut’ for your device. Kindly check this demo video.


Interested? You may grab a copy from this link.

Author's Page

3 comments:

On 3/17/2008 10:03 PM , Unknown said...

Can I edit the options? I use WM6 and don't want the others to show up.

 
On 3/17/2008 10:35 PM , Unknown said...

I figured it out. I just edited the feshlext.ini and deleted everything between Parent1 and Parent 66. Now it looks like how I want.

Thanks for the great app!

 
On 3/10/2010 12:14 AM , Derrick said...

Does anybody have this I installed it now I need to Unistall it.